How To Change Font Style On Mi 8 – You might want to change the font on your beloved Xiaomi but you don’t know how to do it. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Mi 8.
The Mi 8 comes with a 6.21-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2248 pixels at a pixel density of 402 pixels per inch (ppi) and an aspect ratio of 18.7:9.
Mi 8 is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor that features 4 cores clocked at 2.8GHz and 4 cores clocked at 1.8GHz. It comes with 6GB of RAM.
The Mi 8 runs Android Oreo and is powered by a 3,400mAh battery.
The Mi 8 runs MIUI 10 based on Android Oreo and packs 64GB of inbuilt storage. The Mi 8 is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
Connectivity options on the Mi 8 include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, NFC, USB OTG, USB Type-C, 3G, and 4G LTE. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, barometer, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor. The Mi 8 supports face unlock.
The Mi 8 measures 154.90 x 74.80 x 7.60mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 175.00 grams. It was launched in White, Gold, Light Blue, and Black colours.
People love to use Mi 8 because they can change the font style just like what they want. Xiaomi also has unique font styles for users such as Choco Cooky, Arial, and Roboto. This means, there is a lot of variety which you can choose from.
How to Change Font Style in Mi 8 via Theme Store
- First, you need to open Theme Manager Xiaomi and on the search menu, type free or aafont.
- Menu of several Xiaomi fonts will pop up and next, you can choose View All.
- Choose your preferred font and click the green Download button and apply button respectively.
- Xiaomi font will be automatically changed to your preferred type. To reset to default font, just simply change the theme.
How to Change Font Style in Mi 8 via zFont App
- First, you need to install zFont Custom Font Installer for Mi 8 App from Google Play.
- Once the app installed in your Mi 8, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Xiaomi (MIUI) and Method 3 (latest) respectively.
- Once applied, the font will make your Mi 8 display looks even better
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. Which font do you like using on your Mi 8? Drop a comment and we will help you out.