Customize Redmi Note 5 Font Style and Use It More Comfortable – You might want to change the font on your beloved Xiaomi but you don’t know how to do it. Nowadays, you can find the instructions to change the font to your favorite font easily on Redmi Note 5.
The Redmi Note 5 is the successor to the Redmi Note 4. It sports a 5.99-inch 18:9 display with fullHD+ resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass for protection. The Note 5 is powered by a Snapdragon 625 processor and has up to 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. It is a dual-SIM device and has a hybrid dual-SIM tray. You can use two Nano-SIMs or a single Nano-SIM along with a microSD card. The phone runs on Android 7.1.2 Nougat with Xiaomi’s custom MIUI 9 on top. It has a non-removable 4000mAh battery and supports quick charging but doesn’t come with a quick charger. It has a 12-megapixel camera at the back as well as a 5-megapixel selfie camera with a selfie flash.
You can change the font in your Redmi Note 5 without root. Xiaomi also has unique font styles for users such as Rosemary, Arial, and San Francisco. You can use the built-in font styles served by Xiaomi.
How to Change Font Style in Redmi Note 5 via Theme Store
- First, you need to open Theme Manager Xiaomi and on the search menu, type free or aafont.
- Menu of several Xiaomi fonts will pop up and next, you can choose View All.
- Choose your preferred font and click the green Download button and apply button respectively.
- Xiaomi font will be automatically changed to your preferred type. To reset to default font, just simply change the theme.
How to Change Font Style in Redmi Note 5 via zFont App
- First, you need to install zFont Custom Font Installer for Redmi Note 5 App from Google Play.
- Once the app installed in your Redmi Note 5, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Xiaomi (MIUI) and Method 3 (latest) respectively.
- Once applied, the font will make your Redmi Note 5 display looks even better
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. If you do end up switching fonts on your Redmi Note 5, Let us know in the comments below!