Methods to Customize Font Style On Redmi 5 Plus – Change the font in Xiaomi seems complicated to do. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus.
The Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus comes with a 5.99-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2160 pixels at a pixel density of 403 pixels per inch (ppi) and an aspect ratio of 18:9.
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus is powered by a 2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor. It comes with 3GB of RAM.
The Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus runs Android 7.1.2 and is powered by a 4,000mAh non-removable battery.
The Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus runs MIUI 9 based on Android 7.1.2 and packs 32GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 128GB). The Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
Connectivity options on the Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth v4.20, Infrared, USB OTG, Micro-USB, FM radioWi-Fi Direct, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
The Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus measures 158.50 x 75.45 x 8.05mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 179.50 grams. It was launched in Black, Rose Gold, Gold, White, Blue, Red, Pink, Gray, and Silver colours.
Customizing the font is also fun to do because later you can make the Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus more personalize. There are several system fonts you can choose from the device automatically such as Choco Cooky, Google Sans, and San Francisco. You have a font that comfortable on your eyes.
How to Change Font Style in Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus via Theme Store
- First, you need to open Theme Manager Xiaomi and on the search menu, type free or aafont.
- Menu of several Xiaomi fonts will pop up and next, you can choose View All.
- Choose your preferred font and click the green Download button and apply button respectively.
- Xiaomi font will be automatically changed to your preferred type. To reset to default font, just simply change the theme.
How to Change Font Style in Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus via zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Xiaomi (MIUI) and Method 3 (latest) respectively.
- Once applied, the font will make your Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus display looks even better
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and size on your font in Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus. Do you know other font changer apps for Android? Let us know in the comments below!