Two Ways to Change Font Style On Redmi Note 6 Pro – Change the font in Xiaomi seems complicated to do. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro.
The Redmi Note 6 Pro is the successor of the Redmi Note 5 Pro. It has a notched display that measures 6.26 inches and has Corning Gorilla Glass for protection. Powering the Redmi Note 6 Pro is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor which is an octa-core processor clocked at 1.8GHz. There is 6GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. It has a hybrid dual-SIM slot which you can use to expand storage. The Redmi Note 6 Pro has a dual camera setup at the back consisting of a 12-megapixel primary camera and a 5-megapixel depth sensor. At the front it has a dual selfie camera consisting of a 20-megapixel primary sensor and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. It has a 4000mAh battery and has support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0.
Customizing the font is also fun to do because later you can make the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro more personalize. Xiaomi also has unique font styles for users such as Cool Jazz, Google Sans, and Roboto. You can use the built-in font styles served by Xiaomi.
How to Change Font Style in Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro via Theme Store
- First, you need to open Theme Manager Xiaomi and on the search menu, type free or aafont.
- Menu of several Xiaomi fonts will pop up and next, you can choose View All.
- Choose your preferred font and click the green Download button and apply button respectively.
- Xiaomi font will be automatically changed to your preferred type. To reset to default font, just simply change the theme.
How to Change Font Style in Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro via zFont App
- First, you need to install zFont Custom Font Installer for Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro App from Google Play.
- Once the app installed in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Xiaomi (MIUI) and Method 3 (latest) respectively.
- Once applied, the font will make your Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro display looks even better
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. Wasn’t it very simple? Should you still have any question or doubt, Drop a comment and we will help you out.