XSound Mp3 Player and Dictaphone Symbian Software By SymbCode
XSound is an mp3 song player with nice and clear graphical user interface. From the current version the application is able to store sound into file. So you can use it as dictaphone. The stored sound is high-quality. You can customize how to look like the screen with skins and images from your device. With Playlist Editor you can rearrange the list of the songs, and listen in the order you wish.
XSound has the best sound quality ever heard on cellphones.
• Plays MP3 files (MPEG-1/2/2.5, ABR, VBR).
• Stereo playback (if supported by phone).
• Displays ID3 tags, bitrate and frequency.
• Displays time elapsed and the length of the track.
• Volume control.
• Easy-to-use, continuous fast-forward and rewind.
• Associated to MP3 files.
• Skin and wallpaper support included. Add skins or your favorite pictures as wallpaper. For now 2 skins are available. The search engine has to find all images on the device. Only JPG files with the “jpg” and “jpeg” extension may be used.
• Available languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Hungarian and Serbian.
• The search engine has to find all mp3 songs on the device, or you can create and edit your own playlist. Search manually the storage devices.
• It is available to save the list of songs into file, and read it back if you need. So, you do not have to worry on application start-up to find again and again your the most favorite songs.
• Dictaphone capability.
Nokia 3230 Nokia 6260 Nokia 6600 Nokia 6620 Nokia 6630 Nokia 6670 Nokia 6680 Nokia 6681 Nokia 6682 Nokia 7610 Nokia N-Gage Nokia N-Gage QD Nokia N70
XSound for Series 60 phones v. 1.1.3 for all Symbian S60 phones
If you want to make your own skin for XSound Mp3 Player and Dictaphone, you can find documentation for skin makinghere