Customize Huawei Y5 Prime (2018) Font Style and Use It More Comfortable – Sometimes, you don’t like the font on your Huawei device. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Huawei Y5 Prime (2018).
The Huawei Y5 2018 is a great smartphone, which is loaded with a lot of strong features. The device comes with Quad-Core (ARM Cortex A53) processor, which is provided upon the MediaTek MT6739 chipset rendering good performance.Apart from these, an PowerVR GE8100 GPU takes care of the graphical needs of the system.
The Huawei Y5 2018 flaunts a 5.45-inch (720 x 1440 pixels) HD+ LCD IPS display with 295 ppi as pixel density. It also gets a Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
The smartphone is armed with a 8 MP Rear camera which clicks mesmerizing pictures and is equally good for recording videos. For selfie lovers, it has a 5 MP front-facing camera with selfie-related software features.
Huawei Y5 2018 runs on the Android 8.0 Oreo-based operating system, namely Emotion UI. Huawei’s EMUI user interface is very nice. Look and feel as well as transition are best. Switching from one screen to another screen or page in EMUI 8.1 gives you amazing experience.
EMUI have its theme store but themes in it are not as good as MIUI themes. And there is no option to change font style in EMUI 8.1, you can just change the font size only in EMUI 8.1.
Emotion UI (EMUI) gives you to customize almost everything like lock screen style, themes, icons, background colors, and finally the wallpapers. but in the manufacture, they turn off the font style change setting.
So here we will share a complete guide to change font on Huawei Y5 2018 device.
How to Change Font Style in Huawei Y5 Prime (2018) via Themes Manager Huawei
- Download and install Themes Manager for Huawei Y5 Prime (2018) from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Fonts, in this option you can find list of fonts compatible with Huawei Y5 Prime (2018).
- Choose one preferred font and next, click Downloaded! Click to install.
- Once the font installed, Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style.
How to Change Font Style in Huawei Y5 Prime (2018) via zFont App
- Find and install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Huawei Y5 Prime (2018) from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Huawei Y5 Prime (2018), open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Huawei (EMUI).
- Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style. Once applied, the font will make your Y5 Prime (2018) display looks even better
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. What’re your favorite fonts for Android apps? Drop a comment and let us know!