Some time ago the PUBG Mobile game has released its latest version, version 0.17.0. In this version, of course, many new features were released. One of the new features in the latest version of the PUBG Mobile game is the universal mark feature. The universal mark feature is a feature to facilitate communication between players by marking locations such as the location of the enemy’s direction, marking items such as weapons, vehicles, attachments and much more.
You can access the universal mark feature by long tap on the right which is marked like a location like the Google maps symbol, etc. There will be several menus such as defend, attack, someone has been here and many more. You can use all of them to make it easier for you to communicate with friends in the game quickly without having to activate the mic or type in chat. Then how to activate the latest feature, namely universal mark? just see below in full
How To Enable Universal Mark / Universal Mark On PUBG Mobile
For users curious about how to activate universal mark in PUBG mobile then you can see the information below.
1. Make sure your PUBG Mobile game version has been updated to the latest version, namely version 0.17.0, if it hasn’t been updated, please update via Play Store
2. If it has been updated, open the PUBG Mobile game
3. Enter the settings menu
4. On the basic menu, please scroll to the bottom
5. Tap Enable on universal mark
6. After the universal mark feature is activated, the game will display a sign like the one below and you can access this universal mark feature from the menu
So that’s how to activate the Universal Mark / Universal Mark on the latest version of PUBG Mobile. That is all and thank you
For other interesting information you can also see how to activate the PUBG mobile death replay feature for unsupported phones which have been discussed in previous tutorials that may be very useful for you. If you found this guide useful, let us know in the comments.