In the PUBG Mobile game we can link/login our game account through several social media accounts such as Facebook, Google Play Game accounts, Twitter accounts and most recently using an email account (not Google Play Game). To link our game account to an email, you can bind your account through the basic settings menu, there is an option to link / bind your account to an email. Later you can login to the game using only your email address and password. Don’t forget you have to link your email account to an email that is still active, of course, so that later you can easily reset your password when you forget your password.
As the title implies, this time I will share about how to change a forgotten email account password in the PUBG Mobile game. As humans, we cannot escape mistakes and forgetfulness, so if you forget your email account password that is linked to the PUBG Mobile game, you can use this method to get back your previously lost password. How to? see below in full.
How to Change Email Password Related to PUBG Mobile
If users who intend to follow how to change email password related to PUBG mobile then you can see the tutorial as follows.
1. Please open the login menu to PUBG Mobile via email.
2. Enter your game account email and password randomly, tap OK.
3. If there is a message Failed to sign in, try again, tap OK.
4. Tap on the Forgot your password? section.
5. Tap Start, then the PUBG Mobile game will send a verification code via email to the email address that you listed earlier / used to login to the PUBG Mobile game.
6. Open your email inbox then look for an email from PUBG Mobile.
7. Record/copy the verification code in the email from PUBG Mobile.
8. Paste the verification code into the PUBG mobile verification code column, also write your new password 2 times, tap OK.
9. If it’s like this, please login again with the new password that was changed just now.
Done, so that’s how to change the associated email password on PUBG Mobile, good luck and hopefully it’s useful.
Also listen how to change Moonton Mobile Legends account password in the next article from JavaPhones. If you found this guide helpful, let us know in the comments.