The Hidden Contacts software will show you the contacts list currently defined in your phone. You can hide or make visible any contact from the list. If a contact is hidden it will not anymore appear in the phone built-in Contacts application. A hidden contact can only be accessed using the Hidden Contacts application. You must also enter a password to start the Hidden Contacts software in order to access the hidden/protected contacts.
- Set hidden. This command will hide/protect the selected contact. If a contact is hidden it will not anymore appear in the phone built-in public Contacts list but it will remain visible in the Hidden Contacts application list. You must enter the password in order to start the Hidden
- Contacts and access the hidden/protected contacts. Nobody can see and use the hidden/protected contacts without to know the password.
- Set visible. Makes the contact visible in the phone built-in Contact application (unhide).
- Remove call logs. If enabled, automatically removes the phone call logs. You can set to automatically remove the call logs for the hidden contacts only, public only or for all contacts. This option is usefull if you need more protection so that nobody can know what phone calls you did or received on your phone. If not enabled, an unauthorized person can see the phone call logs using the built-in Logs application from the phone.
- Lock Messaging app. If set on Yes, the phone built-in Messaging/SMS application will automatically be locked by the Hidden Contacts service. You must enter the password in order to unlock and use the phone built-in Messaging/SMS application. This can protect the SMS messages you sent or received to/from the hidden or any contacts.
- Lock Installer. If set on Yes, the phone built-in Installer application will be locked. You must enter the password in order to unlock and use the phone’s Installer. Nobody can install or uninstall the Hidden Contacts software or any application from the phone without to know the password.
- Change password: Allows you to change the password. The default password is 1234. The password is asked when the Hidden Contacts software is started. IMPORTANT: If you reinstall the application the password and the settings are not reset; they remain the same as the last time you set. Do not forget the password !
- Automatically exiting after the inactivity time you set. Note: If a contact is hidden and you make or receive phone calls, the contact’s name and the thumbnail image will not be shown by the built-in Telephony application. However, the contact’s phone number will be shown depending by your phone’s Settings.
Supported phones: All Nokia S60 3rd edition like: Nokia N96, Nokia N95 8GB, Nokia N95, Nokia N93i, Nokia N93, Nokia N92, Nokia N91, Nokia N82, Nokia N81, Nokia N80, Nokia N78, Nokia N77, Nokia N76, Nokia N75, Nokia N73, Nokia N71, Nokia E90, Nokia E71, Nokia E70, Nokia E66, Nokia E65, Nokia E62, Nokia E61i, Nokia E61, Nokia E60, Nokia E51, Nokia E50, Nokia 6290, Nokia 6220 Classic, Nokia 6210 Navigator, Nokia 6121 Classic, Nokia 6120 Classic, Nokia 6110 Navigator, Nokia 5700, Nokia 5500, Nokia 5320 XpressMusic, Nokia 3250
Tektronic Hidden Contacts v1.01