When we unlock our smartphone screen, we will see a large list of apps on our phones, we can see various apps installed on our phones by sliding our smartphone screen to the right or left side. Now for Xiaomi smartphone users, especially Xiaomi MIUI 12, you can already choose to display the main screen on your phone whether you use the conventional menu or use the app drawer. With the app drawer, you can access the app list by swiping up on your smartphone screen. You can also access apps easily using this app drawer. For the Xiaomi phone itself, we can activate the app drawer without using any additional apps. How to? Here’s how to do it.
How to Activate the App Drawer on a Xiaomi phone
If you intend to follow how to activate the app drawer on a Xiaomi then you can see the tutorial below.
1. The first step, please open the settings menu on your Xiaomi phone.
2. Enter the Main Screen menu.
3. Select Home Screen again.
4. Then select with app drawer.
5. Done, and now you can easily activate the app drawer on your Xiaomi phone, there will be an up arrow on our main screen to access the app drawer.
So that’s how to activate the app drawer on a Xiaomi phone, hopefully this tutorial is useful and good luck.
Also find out other interesting information that you can follow such as how to enable led flash as incoming call notification on Xiaomi without app which may be useful later. If you found this guide helpful, let us know in the comments.