The appearance of the Android and iPhone status bars is indeed different, if most Android smartphones have the clock face on the left or right, then on the iPhone what is very distinctive is the clock face in the middle and the signal on the left. In addition to the clock and signal, usually in the status bar, there is also information on battery usage for our phones. . Because of the unique appearance of the iPhone’s status bar, it’s not surprising that many are looking for how to change the appearance of the Android status bar to be like an iPhone by moving the clock position to the center and the signal to the left.
Because the Android system is easy to modify, there are lots of apps in the Play Store that we can use to change the appearance of our status bar to be like an iPhone. But in this article I will try to share how to change the Android status bar to an iPhone that is really similar. The app is not available in the Play Store so you have to download and install it manually. It should be noted that the drawback of using this app is that this app only works for old-school Android smartphone users such as admin smartphones, namely Android 7, while those who have the latest Android version cannot. See more in the following article.
How To Change Android Status Bar To Iphone 100% Similar
If users are curious about how to change Android status bar to iPhone 100% similar then you can see the guide as follows.
1. Please download and install the Stylish inoty iPhone xs app first here .
2. After that open the Stylish inoty iPhone xs app.
3. Swipe the screen to the left up to 3 dots, then tap Next.
4. Please activate the Enable Inoty section.
5. Also enable it in the Inoty Stylish Iphone XS section – tap Allow then return.
6. Done then your iPhone status bar will appear as below.
7. You can also set other settings such as the time format, status bar color, font type for the status bar and others as you wish in the settings section.
So that’s how to Change Android Status Bar to Iphone 100% Similar, hopefully it’s useful and good luck.
You also need to know about how to change Android keyboard into iPhone 100% similar as previously explained by JavaPhones. If you have other steps, then you can write them in the comments column below.