MITT (Mobile Interval Training Timer) is a mobile application which allows you to do repetitions of high-speed/intensity work followed by periods of rest or low activity. You can configure work length, warning time, rest length and some other features (colors, sounds, etc.). Once you’ve set up your workout you can save it and then switch quickly between saved workouts.
- You can preset several different workouts. For each one, you set the delay time, workout time, rest time, and maximum number of rounds (see Timer Screen).
- You can set the delay time, workout time, and rest time to any setting from 1 second to 99 minutes, 59 seconds.
- It’s easy to read the big numbers (see Number Display screen). This is great if you need to set your phone at a distance and would like to see it while you work out.
- You can set it to vibrate or choose one of four different sounds: Gong, Chinese gong, Tingsha, or Beep* (see Sound Settings screens).
- No need to remember to bring anything to else to the gym – your cell phone is always with you.
Mobile Interval Training Timer is a Java application and should work on the most phones. It’s been tested on Nokia 6170, Nokia 6131, Nokia E51, Sony-Ericsson K310i and Blackberry (OS 4.1+).
Mobile Interval Training Timer