TSMobiles is an essential mobile client based on Windows Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) which allows you access to any Windows OS computer via Terminal Service or Windows Remote Desktop through your mobile phone.Terminal Service (for Windows NT/2000/2003) and Remote Desktop (for Windows XP and Windows Vista) are the Microsoft Windows features that let to log-on remotely to your computer and work at it as if you were seated at the local console.TSMobiles is a light and secure application which is excellent for gaining remote
access to computer and working with your business documents, managing files and performing administrative tasks.
- TSMobiles is now compatible with Windows Vista OS on your PC
- Address book. You can save addresses and logins for all your hosts and servers in address book. In addition you can easily find the needed host by specifying its description.
- Full-screen view and zooming. In full-screen mode you can see the remote screen on the entire screen of your device. Zoomed mode lets you see enlarged fragment of the desktop in more detail.
- Hotkeys. You can switch between different modes using predefined hotkeys. You can also create device-specific keys for mouse click and open desktop menu.
- Desktop Resolution. Setup options allow you to choose the default desktop resolution. You can customize the resolution or set desktop resolution to fit the device screen.
- Desktop Orientation. You can change desktop orientation for more convenient work with mobile phones. Turn the desktop on the left or on the right on 90 degrees, or keep default orientation.
- Text Input. Supports direct text input from your mobile device keyboard as well as national keyboard layout and national character sets.
- Direct input mode.You can use your mobile phone keyboard and a trackwheal instead of computer keyboard and a mouse.
- Advanced security option lets you assign main password at startup of the client. If your phone is lost or stolen no one can access your client address book. Address book will be encrypted by main password.
- Compatibility.Compatibility with Windows NT/2000/2003 Terminal Service and Windows XP Remote Desktop. No additional server software required!