The Way to Change Font Style On Huawei Mate 20 Pro – Change the font in Huawei seems complicated to do. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Huawei Mate 20 Pro.
The Huawei Mate 20 PRO comes with the Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 980 SoC Octa-Core processor that runs at a speed of 2.6 GHz, which can render a great performance together. There is an ARM Mali G76 that handles the graphics of the device while the massive 6 GB RAM looks after the gaming and multitasking.
The Huawei Mate 20 PRO comes with a large 6.39-inch Oled display having a screen resolution of 1440 x 3120 pixels and a density of 538 PPI, which can provide an amazing viewing experience. The 19:9 aspect ratio brings style to the display.
The device is armed with a Triple camera setup with 40 MP + 20 MP + 8 MP lenses. It also has a 24 MP front lens that clicks flattering selfie pictures. The cameras are excellent to provide good performance while capturing quality images as well as record videos.
The smartphone will run EMUI 9.0 skin based on Android 9.0, which is probably the only deal breaker for a smartphone in this price segment. EMUI 9.0 user interface is very nice. Look and feel as well as transition are best. Switching from one screen to another screen or page in EMUI 9.0 gives you amazing experience.
Huawei’s EMUI 9.0 is one of the most customizable Android skins out there. Not a lot of manufacturers give the freedom to their users to freely customize the look and feel of their device. Users can customize the icons, lock screen style, wallpapers, and finally the themes.
Many Huawei users want to change their device font, but they can’t find any option in the theme setting. Actually, the font setting is disabled from the inner code. If you have a Huawei Mate 20 PRO device run on EMUI 9.0 based on Android 9.0 and cannot find font change setting in the customization menu of the system theme manager.
How to Change Font Style in Huawei Mate 20 Pro via Themes Manager Huawei
- Download and install Themes Manager for Huawei Mate 20 Pro from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Fonts, in this option you can find list of fonts compatible with Huawei Mate 20 Pro.
- Choose one preferred font and next, click Downloaded! Click to install.
- Once the font installed, Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style.
How to Change Font Style in Huawei Mate 20 Pro via zFont App
- Find and install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Huawei Mate 20 Pro from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Huawei Mate 20 Pro, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Huawei (EMUI).
- Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style. Once applied, the font will make your Mate 20 Pro display looks even better
Now that you know how to change the default font in Huawei Mate 20 Pro, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. Do you have a personal favorite font style? Let us know in the comments below!