The Way to Change Font Style On Huawei Y6 2017 EMUI 4.1 Android 6.0 Marshmallow – In this article, we will teach you easy ways to change the fonts on your Huawei Y6 2017 phone.
The Huawei Y6 2017 is powered by a MediaTek MT6737T chip that can provide great performance, with an Quad-Core processor running at a speed of 1.5 GHz. There is an ARM Mali-T720 MP2 that handles the graphics of the device while the massive 2GB RAM looks after the gaming and multitasking.
The Huawei Y6 2017 features a 5-inch LCD IPS display. The screen has HD resolution (720 x 1280 pixels) and retains pixel density of 294 PPI, which can be amazing for the view.
It runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system with the company’s own EMUI 4.1 skin on top. The Huawei user interface is quite smooth in nature and offers some minimalistic design.
EMUI is Huawei’s proprietary front touch user interface. Huawei offers a dedicated theme store to change the wallpaper, system accent, icons, fonts, and overall look.
By default, the company ships some fonts on its Huawei Y6 2017 devices running EMUI 4.1 but you have the option of downloading more from the Huawei Theme Store, though the majority of the fonts on the store are only available as a paid download.
How to Change Font Style in Huawei Y6 (2017) via Themes Manager Huawei
- Download and install Themes Manager for Huawei Y6 (2017) from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Fonts, in this option you can find list of fonts compatible with Huawei Y6 (2017).
- Choose one preferred font and next, click Downloaded! Click to install.
- Once the font installed, Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style.
How to Change Font Style in Huawei Y6 (2017) via zFont App
- Find and install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Huawei Y6 (2017) from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Huawei Y6 (2017), open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Huawei (EMUI).
- Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style. Once applied, the font will make your Y6 (2017) display looks even better
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. Wasn’t it very simple? Should you still have any question or doubt, Share your experience in the discussion thread below.