Customize Realme X Lite Font Style and Use It More Comfortable – Sometimes, you don’t like the font on your Realme device. The good news is that you choose your favorite font and change it on Realme X Lite.
The Realme X Lite gives you the luxury of having a quality smartphone with power-packed features. In terms of configuration, the device is equipped with Octa-Core processors of 2.2 GHz each. The combination is seated on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 chipset. There is an Adreno 616 that handles the graphics of the device while the massive 4 GB RAM looks after the gaming and multitasking.
The Realme X Lite features a 6.3-inch LCD IPS display. The screen has FHD+ resolution (1080 x 2340 pixels) and retains pixel density of 409 PPI, which can provide an amazing viewing experience.
For capturing excellent pictures, the Realme X Lite has a Dual camera setup at the back consisting of a 16 MP + 5 MP. The lens can capture images high resolution and shoot high definition videos. The selfie lovers will find the 25 MP front snappers amazing when it will click flattering selfies for them.
Realme X Lite runs on the Android 9.0-based operating system, namely ColorOS 6.0. ColorOS 6.0 user interface is very nice. Look and feel as well as transition are best. Switching from one screen to another screen or page in ColorOS 6.0 gives you amazing experience.
ColorOS 6.0 have its theme store but themes in it are not as good as MIUI themes. And there is no option to change font style in ColorOS 6.0, you can just change the font size only in ColorOS 6.0.
Many Realme users want to change their device font, but they can’t find any option in the theme setting. Actually, the font setting is disabled from the inner code. If you have a Realme X Lite device run on ColorOS 6.0 based on Android 9.0 and cannot find font change setting in the customization menu of the system theme manager.
How to Change Font on Realme X Lite with zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Realme X Lite from Google Play Store.
- Once the App installed in your Realme X Lite, open zFont app. On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Now, choose Cool to display different unique font options. Choose your preferred font and click Download. The custom font will start to download. Once download completed, ta Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose OPPO & Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- You should now have new fonts on your Realme X Lite to choose from.
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. Do you know other font changer apps for Android? You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore.