Two Ways to Change Font Style On Vivo Y55s – Change the font in Vivo seems complicated to do. The good news is that you choose your favorite font and change it on Vivo Y55s.
The VIvo Y55s comes with all the features that make it a complete all-round performance. It has been equipped with Quad-Core processor set at the clock speed of 1.4 GHz, which is seated upon the Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 chipset and can provide a satisfying performance together. There is an Adreno 308 GPU that looks after the graphics keeping it smooth while the 2 GB RAM handles the multitasking and the gaming requirement by keeping it lag-free.
The VIvo Y55s comes with a large 5.2-inch LCD IPS display having a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels and a density of 282 PPI, which can be amazing for the view. The 16:9 aspect ratio brings style to the display.
The smartphone is armed with a 13 MP Rear camera which clicks mesmerizing pictures and is equally good for recording videos. For the selfie lovers, the smartphone offers an impressive 5 MP front camera.
The phone has also run on Funtouch OS 3.0 skin based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS. Vivo FuntouchOS user interface has very much changed in compare with its old version, Because there are lots of improvements are there in Funtouch OS 3.0.
FuntouchOS is a custom skin developed by Vivo is currently used by a major chunk of Android users. The skin does feature an integrated theme store. But there is no option to change system-wide font using the default theming app.
Funtouch OS 3.0 gives you to customize almost everything like lock screen style, themes, icons, background colors, and finally the wallpapers. but in the manufacture, they turn off the font style change setting. So here we will share a complete guide to change font on VIvo Y55s device.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Y55s via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo Y55s, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo Y55s will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Y55s via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo Y55s.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo Y55s will automatically have new font style.
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and size on your font in Vivo Y55s. Do you have a personal favorite font style? We’d love to hear all about them. Share it with us in the comments section below!