Customize Vivo Y91i Font Style and Use It More Comfortable – Change the font in Vivo seems complicated to do. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Vivo Y91i.
The Vivo Y91i gives you the luxury of having a quality smartphone with power-packed features. In terms of configuration, the device is equipped with Octa-Core processors of 2 GHz each. The combination is seated on a MediaTek Helio P22 chipset. There is an PowerVR GE8320 that handles the graphics of the device while the massive 2 GB RAM looks after the gaming and multitasking.
The Vivo Y91i comes with a 6.22-inch HD+ LCD IPS display having a screen resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels and a density of 270 PPI to offer crystal clear view. It renders a good viewing experience with the 19:9 that adds style to it. There is a Corning Gorilla Glass protection as well.
The smartphone is stacked with an excellent Rear camera of 13 MP with back-illuminated digital image sensor and an LED flash. At the front, a 8 MP lens is present that helps to click beautiful selfies.
The Funtouch OS 4.5 based Android 8.1 Oreo OS comes preloaded on the device. Funtouch OS 4.5 user interface is very nice. Look and feel as well as transition are best. Switching from one screen to another screen or page in Funtouch OS 4.5 gives you amazing experience.
Vivo’s Funtouch OS 4.5 is one of the most customizable Android skins out there. Not a lot of manufacturers give the freedom to their users to freely customize the look and feel of their device. Users can customize the icons, lock screen style, wallpapers, and finally the themes.
Many Vivo users want to change their device font, but they can’t find any option in the theme setting. Actually, the font setting is disabled from the inner code. If you have a Vivo Y91i device run on Funtouch OS 4.5 based on Android 8.1 Oreo and cannot find font change setting in the customization menu of the system theme manager.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Y91i via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo Y91i, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo Y91i will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Y91i via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo Y91i.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo Y91i will automatically have new font style.
Now that you know how to change the default font in Vivo Y91i, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. What’re your favorite fonts for Android apps? Let us know in the comments below!