The Safest and Fastest Way to Change Font Style On Vivo Z1 Pro – Change the font in Vivo seems complicated to do. The good news is that you choose your favorite font and change it on Vivo Z1 Pro.
The Vivo Z1 Pro comes with all the features that make it a complete all-round performance. It has been equipped with Octa-Core processor set at the clock speed of 2.3 GHz, which is seated upon the Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 chipset and can provide a satisfying performance together. There is an Adreno 616 GPU that looks after the graphics keeping it smooth while the 4 GB RAM handles the multitasking and the gaming requirement by keeping it lag-free.
The Vivo Z1 Pro comes with a 6.53-inch FHD+ LCD IPS display. It has a high display resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels with sharp pixel density of 395 ppi that will give great pleasure to the eyes while watching videos and playing games. Following the trendy 19.5:9 ration, it will utilize maximum screen space making it look more admirable.
For the primary snapper, the Vivo Z1 Pro has a 16 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP camera that integrated a back-illuminated digital image sensor and an LED flash. There is a 32 MP front camera that can impress the selfie lovers.
Vivo Z1 Pro runs on the Android 9.0 Pie-based operating system, namely Funtouch OS 9. Funtouch OS 9 user interface has very much changed in compare with its old version, Because there are lots of improvements are there in Funtouch OS 9.
Funtouch OS 9 have its theme store but themes in it are not as good as MIUI themes. And there is no option to change font style in Funtouch OS 9, you can just change the font size only in Funtouch OS 9.
Funtouch OS 9 gives you to customize almost everything like lock screen style, themes, icons, background colors, and finally the wallpapers. but in the manufacture, they turn off the font style change setting. So here we will share a complete guide to change font on Vivo Z1 Pro device.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Z1 Pro via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo Z1 Pro, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo Z1 Pro will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Z1 Pro via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo Z1 Pro.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo Z1 Pro will automatically have new font style.
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and size on your font in Vivo Z1 Pro. What font is splattered all over your Vivo Z1 Pro UI today? just leave a comment below. Enjoy!