Methods to Customize Font Style On Vivo V5 Plus – Change the font in Vivo seems complicated to do. The good news is that you choose your favorite font and change it on Vivo V5 Plus.
The Vivo V5 Plus comes with an Octa-Core processor having a clock speed of 2 GHz. It is seated upon the Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 chipset and is further assisted by the Adreno 506 GPU, and a 4 GB RAM. It can provide good performance while gaming and multitasking.
The Vivo V5 Plus comes with a 5.5-inch FHD LCD IPS display having a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels and a density of 401 PPI to offer crystal clear view. It renders a good viewing experience with the 16:9 that adds style to it. There is a Corning Gorilla Glass protection as well.
The device is armed with a Rear camera setup with 16 MP lenses. At the front, a 20 MP lens is present that helps to click beautiful selfies. The cameras are excellent to provide good performance while capturing quality images as well as record videos.
The Funtouch OS 3.0 based Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS comes preloaded on the device. FuntouchOS user interface is very nice. Look and feel as well as transition are best. Switching from one screen to another screen or page in Funtouch OS 3.0 gives you amazing experience.
Vivo’s Funtouch OS 3.0 is one of the most customizable Android skins out there. Not a lot of manufacturers give the freedom to their users to freely customize the look and feel of their device. Users can customize the wallpapers, lock screen style, background colors, and finally the icons.
Funtouch OS 3.0 gives you to customize almost everything like icons, lock screen style, wallpapers, and finally the themes. but in the manufacture, they turn off the font style change setting. So here we will share a complete guide to change font on Vivo V5 Plus device.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo V5 Plus via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo V5 Plus, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo V5 Plus will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo V5 Plus via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo V5 Plus.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo V5 Plus will automatically have new font style.
Now that you know how to change the default font in Vivo V5 Plus, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. If you do end up switching fonts on your Vivo V5 Plus, Share your experience in the discussion thread below.