Are you tired of using the same font every day for your Huawei P30? EMUI 9.0 came with a perfect choice of changing your font if you are not comfortable with your current one.
The Huawei P30 comes with an Octa-Core processor having a clock speed of 2.6 GHz. It is seated upon the Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 980 chipset and is further assisted by the ARM Mali G76 GPU, and a 6GB RAM. It can provide good performance while gaming and multitasking.
The Huawei P30 flaunts a 6.1-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a pixel density of 422 PPI to offer crystal clear view. The screen is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass, which will keep the device look new by resisting it to minor scratches.
Two Ways to Change Font Style On Huawei P30 EMUI 9.0 Android 9.0
EMUI is a customized UI based on Android to intensify Huawei smartphone users experience. The UI offers a higher degree of personalization in tow with the experience because there are various themes to choose from that change the looks of the interface.
If you have Huawei P30 with EMUI 9.0 and want to customize your font style but you don’t know how to change without buy font so today we want to share this content.
Change Font via Themes Manager Huawei
- Download and install Themes Manager for Huawei P30 from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Fonts, in this option you can find list of fonts compatible with Huawei P30.
- Choose one preferred font and next, click Downloaded! Click to install.
- Once the font installed, Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style.
Adding Fonts via zFont App
- Find and install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Huawei P30 from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Huawei P30, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Huawei (EMUI).
- Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style. Once applied, the font will make your P30 display looks even better
Huawei P30 runs on the Android 9.0-based operating system, namely EMUI 9.0. The UI is beautifully designed unlike the stock Android OS its has colorful designs and layouts.
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. If you do end up switching fonts on your Huawei P30, Let us know in the comments below!