The Way to Change Font Style On Samsung Galaxy J7 Max Samsung Experience 8.5 Android 7.0 Nougat – Samsung has always offered a lot of customization options, and by changing the system font on the Samsung Galaxy J7 Max your phone can have a fresh new look and stand out.
The Samsung Galaxy J7 Max comes with the MediaTek Helio P20 (MT6757) SoC Octa-Core processor that runs at a speed of 2.3 GHz, which can render a great performance together. Along with it, the device contains a 4GB RAM to make sure that it can handle heavy multitasking. All the graphical requirements of the mobile are answered by an ARM Mali T-880 MP2 900MHz GPU.
The Samsung Galaxy J7 Max flaunts a 5.7-inch FHD AMOLED display with a pixel density of 386 PPI to offer crystal clear view. The screen is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass, which will keep the device look new by resisting it to minor scratches.
It runs Android 7.0 Nougat operating system with the company’s own Samsung Experience 8.5 skin on top. The company has made an overhaul in the user interface with Android 7.0 Nougat.
The Samsung Experience is the customized Android skin used by smartphone maker Samsung. Samsung’s theme store is one of the best I have ever seen. With a single tap, you can change the wallpapers, lockscreen, fonts, ringtones, icons. and more.
Samsung Experience 8.5 some customization is not for free like changing some themes, and font you have to buy to change the font but here is the trick to change font In Samsung Experience 8.5 without root.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy J7 Max GxFonts App
- Download and install GxFonts – Custom fonts for Samsung J7 Max from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and on welcome menu you can find list of fonts compatible with Samsung Galaxy J7 Max. Choose one preferred font by clicking Download.
- Once the font installed, activate Unknown Source in menu Settings – Lockscreen and Security. Next, open Setting – Display – Screen Zoom and font.
- Your preferred font is already added in Font Style. Choose the font and click Apply at upper right side.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy J7 Max via zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Samsung J7 Max from Google Play Store.
- Open the installed zFont app and on the interface you will be presented with menu to choose regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Click Cool to choose from different unique fonts and click Download once you choose one font. Tap Set after download completed.
- Wait for Font Changing model option to appear and choose Samsung. On Choose your Android version option, choose the current version of operation system.
- Now, the Galaxy J7 Max display will look more attractive with a new font style.
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and size on your font in Samsung Galaxy J7 Max. Do you leave them stock or go all out? Share your experience in the discussion thread below.