How To Change Font Style On Vivo Y91 FuntouchOS 4.5 Android 8.1 Oreo – If your looking for how to change text message background on Vivo Y91 your in the right place.
The Vivo Y91 gives you the luxury of having a quality smartphone with power-packed features. In terms of configuration, the device is equipped with Octa-Core processors of 1.95 GHz each. The combination is seated on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 chipset. Along with it, the device contains a 2GB RAM to make sure that it can handle heavy multitasking. All the graphical requirements of the mobile are answered by an Adreno 505 GPU.
The Vivo Y91 features a 6.22-inch LCD IPS display. The screen has HD+ resolution (720 x 1520 pixels) and retains pixel density of 270 ppi, which results in a brilliant outdoor visibility.
The Vivo Y91 lineup will run a new version of FuntouchOS 4.5 based on Android 8.1 Oreo. The company has made an overhaul in the user interface with Android 8.1 Oreo.
The FuntouchOS is the customized Android skin used by smartphone maker . offers a dedicated theme store to change the wallpaper, system accent, icons, fonts, and overall look.
By default, the Vivo Y91 comes with a few additional fonts. However, if these in-built system fonts do not fit your style, you can get more from the FuntouchOS Store for free or at a price.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Y91 via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo Y91, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo Y91 will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Y91 via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo Y91.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo Y91 will automatically have new font style.
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. Facing any issues while trying to change system fonts on the Vivo Y91? Drop a comment and we will help you out.