How To Change Font Style On Xiaomi Mi Note 3 MIUI 10 Android 8.1 Oreo – In this guide we’ll explain how to change the font on your Xiaomi Mi Note 3 or download new fonts to personalize your phone.
The Xiaomi Mi Note 3 comes with all the features that make it a complete all-round performance. It has been equipped with Octa-Core processor set at the clock speed of 2.2 GHz, which is seated upon the Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 chipset and can provide a satisfying performance together. There is an Adreno 512 GPU that looks after the graphics keeping it smooth while the 6GB RAM handles the multitasking and the gaming requirement by keeping it lag-free.
The Xiaomi Mi Note 3 comes with a large 5.5-inch LCD IPS display having a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels and a density of 401 PPI, which can provide an amazing viewing experience. The 16:9 aspect ratio brings style to the display.
The phone has also run on MIUI 10 skin based on Android 8.1 Oreo OS. The ’s interface is fast and comes loaded with some interesting features.
MIUI is developed by , one of the largest smartphone makers in terms of shipped units, and powers its Android smartphones. This UI has a unique identity according to the other UI’s because of the unique wallpapers, lockscreen, fonts, ringtones, icons. and many more.
By default, the company ships some fonts on its Xiaomi Mi Note 3 devices running MIUI 10 but you have the option of downloading more from the Theme Store, though the majority of the fonts on the store are only available as a paid download.
How to Change Font Style in Xiaomi Mi Note 3 via Theme Store
- First, you need to open Theme Manager Xiaomi and on the search menu, type free or aafont.
- Menu of several Xiaomi fonts will pop up and next, you can choose View All.
- Choose your preferred font and click the green Download button and apply button respectively.
- Xiaomi font will be automatically changed to your preferred type. To reset to default font, just simply change the theme.
How to Change Font Style in Xiaomi Mi Note 3 via zFont App
- Find and install zFont custom font installer app for Xiaomi Mi Note 3 from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Xiaomi Mi Note 3, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Xiaomi (MIUI) and Method 3 (latest) respectively.
- Once applied, the font will make your Xiaomi Mi Note 3 display looks even better
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. How much do you customize your Android devices? Let us know in the comments below!