How to Change Xiaomi Emoji So Iphone Permanent Without Apps – Emoji can usually describe our expressions in a conversation or chat. Emoji consist of icons that show our expressions such as laughing, crying, confused, etc. Usually this emoji is always available in the keyboard app on our Android. The display of emoji on Android and on the iPhone is indeed different, so many people want to change the appearance of emoji on Android to be like on the iPhone to make it more interesting and maybe so that it is considered to have a phone with such an expensive price.
We used to be able to change the emoji display on Xiaomi phones to be like iPhone by using third-party apps that can be downloaded from the Play Store, but unfortunately by changing the emojis using these apps the results will not be permanent and will be reset back some time later, but in this way you can change the Xiaomi emoji to ios / iPhone permanently and without using any additional apps, because now we will use the default theme app from Xiaomi. How to? see below in full
How to Change Xiaomi Emoji So Iphone Permanent Without App
For users who want to try how to change Xiaomi emoji so iPhone permanent without app then you can see the information below.
1. Previously, please change the region of your smartphone to India so that the font menu appears in the default theme app from Xiaomi, the method can be seen in my previous article How to Change the Region of Xiaomi to Download Themes
2. After that, please open the default theme app from Xiaomi, type in the search box for the keyword “IOS”
3. In the letters section, please tap More
4. Select the font with the name IOS 13.2
5. Tap Free to download the font, then tap Apply to apply the font
6. Done and the emoji display will be like this friend:
Note: Make sure you use Google keyboard on your Xiaomi phone, if you haven’t installed it, please download GBoard from Play Store first. This emoji can also be used in the Instagram and YouTube apps
So that’s how to Change Xiaomi Emoji So Iphone Permanently without using any additional apps. Hope it is useful
You also need to know about how to change Xiaomi emoji so emoji ios 13 without more complete apps as previously explained by JavaPhones. If you still have questions, leave a comment in the box that we provide. Also, share this article with your friends.