If you are one of those people who often play games on Android, especially on Xiaomi MIUI 12 phones, then it is perfect for you to activate this feature. This game driver feature is the latest feature specifically for Xiaomi MIUI 12. By activating the game driver feature, you will get a better gaming experience on your phone. By activating this feature, it will reduce lag and break when playing online games such as Mobile Legends, PUBG Mobile or Free Fire. Although this feature has existed on Xiaomi MIUI 12 phones for a long time, there are still many who don’t know and don’t understand the function of this driver game feature. Then how to activate it? Let’s see the steps.
How To Enable Game Driver On Xiaomi MIUI 12
If you want to try how to enable game driver on Xiaomi MIUI 12 then you can see the tutorial as follows.
1. Please first activate the developer options on our Xiaomi phones:.
- Enter the settings menu
- Select About Phone
- Tap about 5 – 7 times in the MIUI Version section until there is a statement “no need, you are already a developer”
2. If you have, still in the settings menu, tap on the Additional Settings section.
3. Select Developer Options.
4. Select Game Driver Preferences.
5. Choose a game that you often play, for example PUBG Mobile.
6. Then select Game Drivers.
After this feature is activated, you can distinguish your own game performance before and after activating this feature. So that’s how to activate game drivers on Xiaomi MIUI 12, hopefully it’s useful.
Also listen how to enable game turbo on Xiaomi MIUI 11 in the next article from JavaPhones. If you still have questions, leave a comment in the box that we provide. Also, share this article with your friends.