If you’re confused because your iPhone is lost or stolen by someone else, then don’t panic because now you can track/find the location of your lost iPhone using only an Android smartphone. The condition is that you have to remember your icloud account and also the password. Also make sure you are logged into the iCloud account on your lost iPhone. Before that also make sure the find my iPhone feature on your iPhone is active. This way you can find the location of your iPhone, when it was last seen, play a sound on the device, lock the phone and also wipe data remotely. You can use the play sound feature to find your device if you forget where you put it. Very cool isn’t it? For how to find the location of a lost iPhone using Android, Stay with us, you will get the answer here.
How to Find Lost Iphone With Android
For those of you who intend to follow how to find lost iPhone with Android then you can see the tutorial below.
1. The first step, please open the Play Store then find and install the Find My Apple Device app.
2. After that open the Find My Apple Device app.
3. Then enter your iCloud account and password.
4. After logging in, there will be the name of our iPhone device, just open it.
5. There will be seen where the location of our iPhone on the map, battery percentage, when was last seen etc.
6. You can also play sound on lost device, lock iPhone and also wipe iPhone data remotely.
So that’s how to find a lost iPhone with Android, hopefully this tutorial is useful and good luck.
For other interesting information you can also see how to restore new lost control center in MIUI 12.0.6 which has been discussed in the previous tutorial which may be very useful for you. If you have other steps, then you can write them in the comments column below.