If your Vivo V17 Neo is running slowly or you’re encountering bugs and crashes on a regular basis, an easy solution is to simply reset your phone to its defaults, removing all your apps, files and everything else that could be causing a problem.
The Vivo V17 Neo comes with a 6.38inch tall Super AMOLED display having a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and a density of 404 PPI. The Vivo V17 Neo has an internal storage of 128GB, which is huge to keep all the files and data of the users without any issue.
Under the skin, the phone gets an Octa-Core (2×2.0 GHz ARM Cortex A75 + 6×1.95 GHz ARM Cortex A55) processor, which is seated upon the Helio P65 chipset. Assisted by the ARM Mali-G76 3EEMC4 GPU and a 6GB RAM, it deals with multitasking and high-end gaming like a pro.
If you have come across major software problems on your Vivo V17 Neo, then you are not the only one. From scrolling lags to significant battery drain, we’ve all been there. The thing to remember is that you can always reset your smartphone to resolve a problem.
Hard reset Vivo V17 Neo via Recovery
- Turn off your Vivo V17 Neo and wait a few seconds.
- Press and hold the Power key and Volume Up button at the same time.
- Release them when you see the Vivo logo.
- Then you will see the Fastboot Mode.
- Scroll to Recovery Mode and enter it by pressing Power button.
- Scroll to Wipe data.
- Press the Wipe data button.
- Scroll to OK.
- Press the Reboot system menu.
- The Vivo V17 Neo will now wipe all contents.
Reset Passcode or Pattern Lock Vivo V17 Neo
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Vivo V17 Neo from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Vivo V17 Neo.
Factory reset Vivo V17 Neo via Settings
- Go to the Home screen and choose Settings.
- Scroll down and choose More settings.
- Choose Backup & reset.
- Choose Erase all data.
- Checklist Format phone storage.
- Tap Clear Now.
- All data and settings saved on the phone will be deleted.
- The Vivo V17 Neo will automatically reset and reboot.
The Vivo V17 Neo is a mid-ranged phone from Vivo that offers users the best features and a premium device experience. The remarkable cameras take rich pictures with much detail and appreciable color reproduction. It has a massive battery capacity which can provide enough power to give day-long backup. The strong configuration of the phone ensures that it can easily manage multitasking as well as run high-graphic centric games.
However, no matter how great the smartphone is, potential problems are always on. When your smartphone is going through a tough time, it’s usually better to reset.