If you have Micromax A35 Bolt and now looking for a working method to root it and install a custom recovery so that you might be able to install apps that require root access, custom ROMs and mods on it, you can now do it easily by following our easy tutorial.
- Be sure that your device has USB debugging enabled. Do this by navigating to Settings, then Developer options, then check Enable.
- Download and install Moborobo
- Run Moborobo, it will search for devices and will auto install the drivers for your phone.
Disconnect the phone and exit the moborobo pc suite.
- Download Root Tool SRSRoot
- Run Srs Root Tool and Klik Smart Root