Reset Huawei Enjoy 8e – Restoring a smartphone back to its factory settings is a great way to tackle speed and performance issues that have built up on the system over time. If you find your Huawei Enjoy 8e is working slower than expected, it may be time to consider a factory reset. So, today, we will explore how we can perform a factory reset of Huawei Enjoy 8e.
Huawei Enjoy 8e comes with an efficient Snapdragon 430 MSM8937 chipset that supports an Octa-Core processor running at a clock speed of up to 1.4 GHz. It has Adreno 505 GPU that provides graphics of the phone while the massive 3GB ram offers great gaming and multitasking.
The Huawei Enjoy 8e comes with thin bezels that provide a spacious view. It has a 5.7inch IPS LCD display that comes with a screen resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels along with a pixel density of 282 ppi. The device has a 18:9 aspect ratio.
When your Huawei Enjoy 8e starts showing signs of slowing down, or are restarting for no reason at all, or some other issues, you might want to do a factory reset if restarting doesn’t work. If your device is still not working, your last option is to do a hard reset.
Hard reset Huawei Enjoy 8e via Recovery
- Ensure that the Huawei Enjoy 8e is powered off.
- Press and hold the “Power” key and “Volume Up” button at the same time.
- Release them when you see the Huawei logo.
- Then you will see the “Fastboot Mode“.
- Touch “Wipe data/Factory reset“.
- Choose “Wipe data” to confirm the whole operation.
- Press the “Reboot system” menu.
- The Huawei Enjoy 8e will now wipe all contents.
Factory reset Huawei Enjoy 8e
- Tap on the “Settings” icon from the menu.
- Scroll down and tap on the “System” option.
- Tap on the “Reset” option.
- Then choose “Reset Phone” button at the bottom.
- Finally, tap on the “Reset phone” once again to start the factory reset on your Huawei Enjoy 8e.
Reset Screen Lock Huawei Enjoy 8e
- Log into Find My Device with your Google Account (email) and password.
- Select the Huawei Enjoy 8e from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase Device button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Huawei Enjoy 8e.
The Huawei Enjoy 8e is a premium smartphone that comes with an elegant body and a bezel-less display that compliments the overall look. Coming to the performance, the configuration is set efficiently to render multitasking experience without any error. This includes the outstanding pair of cameras as well. The AI-enabled front camera makes it a selfie expert in the true sense.
Have you encountered any other problems with these phones? Tell us about them. Also, if you have solutions other could benefit from, post them. For other tips and tricks such as how to change font style in Huawei Enjoy 8e which will be coming soon.