Restoring your Huawei Y6 2018 to its factory state can be a way to solve performance issues, remove virus or prepare it for a new owner. In this tutorial, we’ll see how to hard and factory Huawei Y6 2018.
The Huawei Y6 2018 flaunts a large 5.7-inch IPS LCD display with a pixel density of 282 ppi that results in a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels. The phone features a dual (13MP) rear camera setup with PDAF and a 5MP front-facing camera for selfie lovers.
The smartphone is powered by ARM Cortex A53 processors embedded on the Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 chipset. The processor is paired with 2GB of RAM to ensure that the phone runs smoothly with multiple applications open simultaneously. All the graphical requirements are fulfilled by an Adreno 308 chipset. The device runs on the Android 8.0 Oreo operating system.
If you want to sell your Huawei Y6 2018 or get laggy, full storage, infected with viruses, stuck with logos, you should consider doing a factory reset. There are three ways you can do it on the Huawei Y6 2018, which we will discuss more closely in this post.
Factory reset Huawei Y6 2018 from Settings
- Go to Menu and choose Setting.
- Tap System.
- Move again and tap Reset.
- After that, choose Factory data reset.
- Confirm it by tap the RESET PHONE button.
- When it’s done, the Huawei Y6 2018 will reboot.
Reset passcode or pattern lock Huawei Y6 2018
- Log into Find My Device with your Google Account (email) and password.
- Select the Huawei Y6 2018 from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase Device button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Huawei Y6 2018.
Hard reset Huawei Y6 2018 from Recovery
- Ensure that the Huawei Y6 2018 is powered off.
- Push “Volume Up” and “Power” button for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when Huawei eRecovery Mode shows up.
- Choose “Wipe data/Factory reset“.
- You need to confirm your action once more by choosing “Wipe data“
- Finally, choose “Reboot system“.
The Huawei Y6 2018 is a premium smartphone that comes with an elegant body and a bezel-less display that compliments the overall look. The processor is strong enough to handle a number of functions. It comes with a god storage facility as well.
I hope that this article will help you in solving any of the problems you might be facing with the smartphone. Check out some tips and tricks such as how to screenshot in Huawei Y6 2018.