In this post, we will look at to what extent an Oppo A7x user can bring the original settings back to achieve super fast processing speed and best system performance. So, today, we will explore how we can perform a factory and hard reset of Oppo A7x.
Oppo A7x sports a 6.3inch AMOLED display that bears a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels along with a pixel density of 409 ppi.
The phone is equipped with a Helio P60 chipset and an Octa-Core processor setup 4x 2.00GHz ARM Cortex A73 + 4x 2.00GHz ARM Cortex A53. It has an ARM Mali G72MP3 GPU, which provides good graphical performance while the 4GB RAM ensures smooth flow of apps and games.
Three Easy Ways to Reset Oppo A7x
Whether your Oppo A7x freezes, apps crash, or you want to give the device to someone else, you should know how to reset Oppo A7x different ways. Essentially, the choice depends on whether you want to wipe away the content and settings or not.
This process will erase all your phone information; basically returns it just like the day you bought it. All of your apps, contacts, pictures, messages, everything will be deleted. This seems like the appropriate time to remind you to back up your phone.
Hard reset Oppo A7x from Recovery
- Shut down your Oppo A7x completely by pressing the Power button.
- Push Volume Down and Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when ColorOS Recovery Mode shows up.
- Choose Wipe data.
- Select Wipe data (Keep SMS, Contacts and Photos) from the menu. Select the OK option.
- Finally, choose Reboot.
Reset Screen Lock Oppo A7x
- Log into https://www.google.com/android/find with your Google Account ID and password.
- Select the Oppo A7x from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase Device option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Oppo A7x.
Factory reset Oppo A7x via Settings
- Go to the Home screen and choose Settings.
- Scroll down and choose Additional settings.
- Choose Backup & reset.
- Choose Erase all data (factory data reset).
- Tap Erase Data.
- All data and settings saved on the phone will be deleted.
- The Oppo A7x will automatically reset and reboot.
Oppo A7x comes with a strong spec-sheet that carries everything to meet the demands of the users.It has a great processing front with a large battery capacity that can last more than a day on a single charge. Further, it also gets fast charging support. It further impresses with its excellent front camera which will woo the selfie lover. In terms of storage, there would not be any need to rely on expandability. Apart from these, the phone also gets other features like a quick charging facility, which give enough reasons to grab this.
If you have any problems that aren’t mentioned here, or just need OPPO help in general, please leave a comment below, and we’ll help you as best as we can.