In this post, we will look at to what extent a Realme 3i user can bring the original settings back to achieve super fast processing speed and best system performance. In this tutorial, we’ll see how to reset Realme 3i.
The Realme 3i flaunts a 6.22inch IPS LCD display with 720 x 1520 pixels that results in a pixel density of 270 PPI. The smartphone boots on Android 9.0 operating system. The smartphone has a 32GB internal storage which can be expanded up to 256GB by using a memory card.
The Realme 3i has Octa-Core processors having clock speeds of 2 GHz. The processor is further coupled with a 3GB RAM. The combination is placed on a Helio P60 MT6771 chipset. The graphical requirement is taken care of by the ARM Mali G72MP3 700MHz graphics unit
Three Easy Ways to Reset Realme 3i
Realme 3i interface is very intuitive, handling such things as text messages and voicemail very effectively. It also has the capacity to work effortlessly with complex applications. This makes it a very attractive choice for many businesses. There are times, however, when you may find it necessary to reset your Realme 3i. It may behave erratically or, you may just want to sell it. Resetting your Realme 3i basically erases all of your personal information from the device.
Performing a reset will permanently delete all user data on the smartphone. Be sure to back up your data before performing a Factory or Hard Reset.
Hard reset Realme 3i
- Shut down your Realme 3i completely by pressing the Power button.
- Push Volume Down and Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when ColorOS Recovery Mode shows up.
- Choose Wipe data.
- Select Wipe data (Keep SMS, Contacts and Photos) from the menu. Select the OK option.
- Finally, choose Reboot.
Reset Screen Lock Realme 3i
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Realme 3i from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Realme 3i.
Factory reset Realme 3i via Settings
- Go to the Home screen and choose Settings.
- Scroll down and choose Additional settings.
- Choose Backup & reset.
- Choose Erase all data (factory data reset).
- Tap Erase Data.
- All data and settings saved on the phone will be deleted.
- The Realme 3i will automatically reset and reboot.
The Realme 3i comes with a mid-range price and brings all the amazing features under the hood. It has an amazing display to start off with, which is complemented by a good performance that makes the multitasking and gaming experience better. Excellent cameras with extra features can capture good photos that user loves to share.
If you are still experiencing some problems, such as apps crashing, battery draining or overheating; Keep in mind that these things can also come from hardware.