Methods to Customize Font Style On Oppo F1s – Change the font in Oppo seems complicated to do. The good news is that you choose your favorite font and change it on Oppo F1s.
The Oppo F1s comes with an Octa-Core processor having a clock speed of 1.5 GHz. It is seated upon the MediaTek Mediatek6750 chipset and is further assisted by the ARM Mali-T860 MP2 GPU, and a 3 GB RAM. It can provide good performance while gaming and multitasking.
The Oppo F1s comes with a 5.5-inch HD LCD IPS display having a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels and a density of 267 PPI that can give a nice viewing experience. It renders a good viewing experience with the 16:9 that adds style to it. There is a Corning Gorilla Glass protection as well.
The cameras of the device come with a 13 MP Rear camera that reduces amazing pictures even in the dark condition. There is a 16 MP front camera that can impress the selfie lovers.
The Oppo F1s lineup will run a new version of ColorOS 3.0 based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. ColorOS 3.0 user interface has very much changed in compare with its old version, Because there are lots of improvements are there in ColorOS 3.0.
One of the key features of ColorOS 3.0 is the ability to install custom themes onto the device. Users can customize the icons, lock screen style, wallpapers, font style, and finally the theme.
ColorOS 3.0 gives you to customize almost everything like icons, lock screen style, wallpapers, and finally the themes. but in the manufacture, they turn off the font style change setting. So here we will share a complete guide to change font on Oppo F1s device.
How to Change Font on Oppo F1s with zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Oppo F1s from Google Play Store.
- Once the App installed in your Oppo F1s, open zFont app. On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Now, choose Cool to display different unique font options. Choose your preferred font and click Download. The custom font will start to download. Once download completed, ta Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose OPPO & Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- Or check on Theme Store. You should now have new fonts on your Oppo F1s to choose from.
How to Change Font on Oppo F1s with APK Editor
- Download OFonts APK and APK Editor. Next step, install both apps in your Oppo F1s.
- Log on www.dafont.com and you can download your preferred font there.
- Once installed, change the Region setting. Open Setting and choose Language and Region menu. Change region setting to Myanmar and set the time based on the current local time.
- Open APK Editor app and choose “Select Apk From App“. Next, find OFont Indonesia
- Choose “Simple Edit (FILE REPLACEMENT)” choose folder “Assets” and choose “Fonts“.
- Tap Menu “Edit” and open download folder to choose your downloaded font. Next choose menu “Save“. The font file will be extracted
- Once the font fully extracted, open menu Setting and choose Application Management.
- Choose ApplicationOPPO Fonts and click Erase Application and once again, open APK Editor.
- Install OFont Indonesia app and choose Setting – Display and Brightness and activate Support Dai Character.
- That’s it. You are done. Now enjoy your customized font on your Oppo F1s.
Now that you know how to change the default font in Oppo F1s, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. Which font do you like using on your Oppo F1s? Let us know in the comments below!