Two Ways to Change Font Style On Vivo Y53 – Sometimes, you don’t like the font on your Vivo device. Nowadays, you can find the instructions to change the font to your favorite font easily on Vivo Y53.
The Vivo Y53 comes with an Quad-Core processor having a clock speed of 1.4 GHz. It is seated upon the Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 chipset and is further assisted by the Adreno 308 GPU, and a 2 GB RAM. It can provide good performance while gaming and multitasking.
The Vivo Y53 flaunts a 5-inch (540 x 960 pixels) LowRes LCD IPS display with 282 ppi as pixel density. It also gets a Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
The cameras of the device come with a 8 MP Rear camera that reduces amazing pictures even in the dark condition. For the selfie lovers, the smartphone offers an impressive 5 MP front camera.
It runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system with the company’s own Funtouch OS 3.0 skin on top. Funtouch OS 3.0 user interface is very nice. Look and feel as well as transition are best. Switching from one screen to another screen or page in Funtouch OS 3.0 gives you amazing experience.
Vivo’s Funtouch OS 3.0 is one of the most customizable Android skins out there. Not a lot of manufacturers give the freedom to their users to freely customize the look and feel of their device. Users can customize the wallpapers, lock screen style, background colors, and finally the icons.
Many Vivo users want to change their device font, but they can’t find any option in the theme setting. Actually, the font setting is disabled from the inner code. If you have a Vivo Y53 device run on Funtouch OS 3.0 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and cannot find font change setting in the customization menu of the system theme manager.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Y53 via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo Y53, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo Y53 will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Y53 via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo Y53.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo Y53 will automatically have new font style.
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and size on your font in Vivo Y53. Do you know other font changer apps for Android? just leave a comment below. Enjoy!