Two Ways to Change Font Style On Redmi Note 6 Pro – Change the font in Xiaomi seems complicated to do. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro gives you the luxury of having a quality smartphone with power-packed features. In terms of configuration, the device is equipped with Octa-Core processors of 1.8 GHz each. The combination is seated on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 chipset. There is an Adreno 509 that handles the graphics of the device while the massive 3 GB RAM looks after the gaming and multitasking.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro flaunts a 6.26-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a pixel density of 403 ppi that will give great pleasure to the eyes while watching videos and playing games. The screen is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass, which will keep the device look new by resisting it to minor scratches.
The device is armed with a Dual rear camera setup with 12 MP + 5 MP lenses. At the front, a 20 MP lens is present that helps to click beautiful selfies. The cameras are excellent to provide good performance while capturing quality images as well as record videos.
It runs Android 9 Pie operating system with the company’s own MIUI 10 skin on top. Xiaomi MIUI user interface has very much changed in compare with its old version, Because there are lots of improvements are there in MIUI 10.
MIUI 10 have its theme store but there is no option to change font style in MIUI, you can just change the font size only in MIUI 10.
If you have Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro with MIUI 10 and want to customize your font style but you don’t know how to change without buy font so today we want to share this content. MIUI 10 some customization is not for free like changing some themes, and font you have to buy to change the font but here is the trick to change font In MIUI 10 without root.
How to Change Font Style in Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro via Theme Store
- First, you need to open Theme Manager Xiaomi and on the search menu, type free or aafont.
- Menu of several Xiaomi fonts will pop up and next, you can choose View All.
- Choose your preferred font and click the green Download button and apply button respectively.
- Xiaomi font will be automatically changed to your preferred type. To reset to default font, just simply change the theme.
How to Change Font Style in Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro via zFont App
- First, you need to install zFont Custom Font Installer for Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro App from Google Play.
- Once the app installed in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Xiaomi (MIUI) and Method 3 (latest) respectively.
- Once applied, the font will make your Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro display looks even better
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. Wasn’t it very simple? Should you still have any question or doubt, Drop a comment and we will help you out.