Customizing Font On Style Xiaomi Mi 6x MIUI 9.5 Android 8.1 Oreo – In this guide we’ll explain how to change the font on your Xiaomi Mi 6x or download new fonts to personalize your phone.
Xiaomi Mi 6x is an excellent smartphone that presents a strong spec-sheet to stand out from the crowd. It sports an Octa-Core (4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold + 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver) Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor with Adreno 512 GPU to handle graphics. To deliver smooth multitasking performance, it comes with 4GB RAM which ensures enough memory to run multiple programs at the same time without any lag.
The Xiaomi Mi 6x flaunts a 5.99-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a pixel density of 427 ppi that will give great pleasure to the eyes while watching videos and playing games. The screen is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass, which will keep the device look new by resisting it to minor scratches.
The MIUI 9.5 based Android 8.1 Oreo OS comes preloaded on the device. The UI is much cleaner, along with streamlining a lot of the design.
MIUI is a customized UI based on Android to intensify Xiaomi smartphone users experience. In addition to the visual changes, Xiaomi has also added some apps that come pre-loaded with its devices such as MIUI Theme Store and more.
By default, the company ships some fonts on its Xiaomi Mi 6x devices running MIUI 9.5 but you have the option of downloading more from the Xiaomi Theme Store, though the majority of the fonts on the store are only available as a paid download.
How to Change Font Style in Xiaomi Mi 6X via Theme Store
- First, you need to open Theme Manager Xiaomi and on the search menu, type free or aafont.
- Menu of several Xiaomi fonts will pop up and next, you can choose View All.
- Choose your preferred font and click the green Download button and apply button respectively.
- Xiaomi font will be automatically changed to your preferred type. To reset to default font, just simply change the theme.
How to Change Font Style in Xiaomi Mi 6X via zFont App
- Find and install zFont custom font installer app for Xiaomi Mi 6X from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Xiaomi Mi 6X, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Xiaomi (MIUI) and Method 3 (latest) respectively.
- Once applied, the font will make your Xiaomi Mi 6X display looks even better
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. Wasn’t it very simple? Should you still have any question or doubt, You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore.