Two Ways to Change Font Style On Oppo F9 Pro ColorOS 5.2 Android 8.1 Oreo – If your looking for how to change text message background on Oppo F9 Pro your in the right place.
The Oppo F9 Pro comes with all the features that make it a complete all-round performance. It has been equipped with Octa-Core processor set at the clock speed of 2 GHz, which is seated upon the MediaTek Helio P60 chipset and can provide a satisfying performance together. There is an ARM Mali G72 MP3 GPU that looks after the graphics keeping it smooth while the 6GB RAM handles the multitasking and the gaming requirement by keeping it lag-free.
The Oppo F9 Pro features a 6.3-inch Oled display. The screen has FHD+ resolution (1080 x 2280 pixels) and retains pixel density of 400 PPI, which can provide an amazing viewing experience.
The phone has also run on ColorOS 5.2 skin based on Android 8.1 Oreo OS. The UI is much cleaner, along with streamlining a lot of the design.
The ColorOS is the customized Android skin used by smartphone maker Oppo. With a built-in theme store, you can change the look and feel of the UI with a matter of seconds. It will implement new wallpaper, icons, colors, and fonts to the ColorOS.
Many Oppo users want to change their device font, but they can’t find any option in the theme setting. Actually, the font setting is disabled from the inner code. If you have a Oppo F9 Pro device run on ColorOS 5.2 based on Android 8.1 Oreo and cannot find font change setting in the customization menu of the system theme manager.
How to Change Font on Oppo F9 Pro with zFont App
- First, you need to install zFont Custom Font Installer for Oppo F9 Pro App from Google Play.
- Once the App installed in your Oppo F9 Pro, open zFont app. On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Now, choose Cool to display different unique font options. Choose your preferred font and click Download. The custom font will start to download. Once download completed, ta Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose OPPO & Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- Or check on Theme Store. You should now have new fonts on your Oppo F9 Pro to choose from.
How to Change Font on Oppo F9 Pro with APK Editor
- Download OFonts APK and APK Editor. Next step, install both apps in your Oppo F9 Pro.
- Log on www.dafont.com and you can download your preferred font there.
- Once installed, change the Region setting. Open Setting and choose Language and Region menu. Change region setting to Myanmar and set the time based on the current local time.
- Open APK Editor app and choose “Select Apk From App“. Next, find OFont Indonesia
- Choose “Simple Edit (FILE REPLACEMENT)” choose folder “Assets” and choose “Fonts“.
- Tap Menu “Edit” and open download folder to choose your downloaded font. Next choose menu “Save“. The font file will be extracted
- Once the font fully extracted, open menu Setting and choose Application Management.
- Choose ApplicationOPPO Fonts and click Erase Application and once again, open APK Editor.
- Install OFont Indonesia app and choose Setting – Display and Brightness and activate Support Dai Character.
- That’s it. You are done. Now enjoy your customized font on your Oppo F9 Pro.
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. Do you have a personal favorite font style? Let us know in the comments below!