Factory reset Oppo AX7 Pro returns your phone to the same state it was in when it rolled off the assembly line. It will remove files and apps you’ve created and installed, delete cache, junk files and return settings to their defaults. In this tutorial, we’ll see how to hard and factory Oppo AX7 Pro.
The phone comes featured with a 6.4 Inch AMOLED display along with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. The screen renders a pixel density of 403 ppi. The screen is protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass which helps to avoid you from any kind of scratch or minor collusion. It has an aspect ratio of 19.5:9.
The Oppo AX7 Pro runs with the help of an Android 8.1 Oreo chipset. Coming to its performance, the smartphone is armed with Octa-Core processors which have 2.2 GHz and 2.2 GHz clock speed. The powerful processor is complimented with a 4GB RAM and an Adreno 512 GPU. This strong combination is set up on a Snapdragon 660 chipset.
3 Methods to Reset Oppo AX7 Pro
To be honest, your Oppo AX7 Pro is not really perfect if too many apps make a raid on its storage. Oppo apparently knows that the company allows users to reset their phones without trouble. In most cases, you can choose to change it to original factory settings for having a like-new Oppo AX7 Pro. However, we will show you how to reset a Oppo AX7 Pro using three different ways, and they are much simpler than you might think.
This will reset the smartphone to the factory default state and it will clear out the memory buffers and reset the device and application data. Ensure any personal data is backed up.
Factory reset Oppo AX7 Pro from Settings
- In the Home screen tap Settings.
- In the Settings screen, tap Additional settings.
- In the Additional settings screen, tap Backup & reset.
- In the Backup & reset screen, tap Erase all data (factory data reset).
- At the bottom of the screen tap the Erase Data option.
- After your Oppo AX7 Pro reset, you see the Welcome screen and you can set up your device.
Reset Screen Lock Oppo AX7 Pro
- Log into Find My Device with your Google Account (email) and password.
- Select the Oppo AX7 Pro from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase Device option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Oppo AX7 Pro.
Hard reset Oppo AX7 Pro via Recovery
- Turn off your Oppo AX7 Pro and wait a few seconds.
- Press and hold the Power key and Volume Down button at the same time.
- Release them when you see the OPPO logo.
- Then you will see the ColorOS recovery menu.
- Scroll to Wipe data.
- Press the Wipe data (Keep SMS, Contacts and Photos) button.
- Scroll to OK.
- Press the Reboot menu.
- The Oppo AX7 Pro will now wipe all contents.
The Oppo AX7 Pro is a mid-range device that comes with an excellent display, which is bezel-less on the sides. It packs in a tight configuration for great performance. Apart from the camera and spare battery, the storage capacity is also quite good, thanks to the support of a very large external storage.
These were a few methods of solving Oppo AX7 Pro problems and I hope that they helped you in getting the smartphone working flawlessly. If you want to get more interesting tips such as how to bypass google account on Oppo AX7 Pro, please keep an eye on this Java-Phones.com blog.