Two Ways to Change Font Style On On Redmi 5 – The Redmi 5 features a 5.7-inch IPS LCD with 720 x 1440 pixels screen resolution and a density of 282 PPI, which provides an enticing visual.
The Xiaomi Redmi 5 comes with a 2GHz octa-core processor that takes care of the overall performance of the system alongside Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 chip. It is further aided by a 2GB RAM and Adreno 506 GPU that provides lag-free multitasking. The device has a wide range of connectivity options such as 4G with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth, GPS and microUSB.
There are several free and paid MIUI Font and Themes available on the Xiaomi Theme store and on the internet. Today, we shall show you how to change the font on your Redmi 5 without root and buy.
Change Font in Redmi 5 via Theme Store
- First, you need to open Theme Manager Redmi 5 and on the search menu, type free or aafont.
- Menu of several Xiaomi fonts will pop up and next, you can choose View All.
- Choose your preferred font and click the green Download button and apply button respectively.
- Xiaomi font will be automatically changed to your preferred type.
- To reset to default font, just simply change the theme.
Change Font in Redmi 5 via zFont App
- First, you need to install zFont Custom Font Installer for Redmi 5 App from Google Play.
- Once the app installed in your Redmi 5, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Xiaomi (MIUI) and Method 3 (latest) respectively.
- Once applied, the font will make your Redmi 5 display looks even better
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. Wasn’t it very simple? Should you still have any question or doubt, Drop a comment and let us know!