The Safest and Fastest Way to Change Font Style On Samsung Galaxy A50 ONE UI Android 9.0 – Are you tired of using the same font every day for your Samsung Galaxy A50? ONE UI came with a perfect choice of changing your font if you are not comfortable with your current one.
The Samsung Galaxy A50 gives you the luxury of having a quality smartphone with power-packed features. In terms of configuration, the device is equipped with Octa-Core processors of 2.3 GHz each. The combination is seated on a Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 9610 chipset. There is an ARM Mali-G72 MP3 that handles the graphics of the device while the massive 4GB RAM looks after the gaming and multitasking.
The Samsung Galaxy A50 comes with a 6.4-inch FHD+ Super Amoled display. It has a high display resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels with sharp pixel density of 403 ppi that will give great pleasure to the eyes while watching videos and playing games. Following the trendy 19.5:9 ration, it will utilize maximum screen space making it look more admirable.
The Samsung Galaxy A50 runs on Android 9.0, which is based on ONE UI. The company has improved some features of the user interface and it now looks quite fast and smooth as compared to its predecessor.
ONE UI is a customized UI based on Android to intensify Samsung smartphone users experience. The UI offers a higher degree of personalization in tow with the experience because there are various themes to choose from that change the looks of the interface.
ONE UI some customization is not for free like changing some themes, and font you have to buy to change the font but here is the trick to change font In ONE UI without root.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy A50 GxFonts App
- Download and install GxFonts – Custom fonts for Samsung A50 from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and on welcome menu you can find list of fonts compatible with Samsung Galaxy A50. Choose one preferred font by clicking Download.
- Once the font installed, activate Unknown Source in menu Settings – Lockscreen and Security. Next, open Setting – Display – Screen Zoom and font.
- Your preferred font is already added in Font Style. Choose the font and click Apply at upper right side.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy A50 via zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Samsung A50 from Google Play Store.
- Open the installed zFont app and on the interface you will be presented with menu to choose regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Click Cool to choose from different unique fonts and click Download once you choose one font. Tap Set after download completed.
- Wait for Font Changing model option to appear and choose Samsung. On Choose your Android version option, choose the current version of operation system.
- Now, the Galaxy A50 display will look more attractive with a new font style.
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and size on your font in Samsung Galaxy A50. Do you have a personal favorite font style? just leave a comment below. Enjoy!