The Vivo NEX S features a 6.59-inch Super AMOLED display. The screen has FHD+ resolution (1080 x 2316 pixels) and retains pixel density of 388 ppi, which results in a brilliant outdoor visibility.
The phone continues with FuntouchOS 4.0 which runs on top of Android 8.1 Oreo. The company has improved some features of the user interface and it now looks quite fast and smooth as compared to its predecessor.
FuntouchOS is the name of Vivo’s custom skin of Android. This UI has a unique identity according to the other UI’s because of the unique icon design, font style, great themes, lockscreen, wallpapers and many more.
By default, the company ships some fonts on its Vivo NEX S devices running FuntouchOS 4.0 but you have the option of downloading more from the Vivo Theme Store, though the majority of the fonts on the store are only available as a paid download.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Nex S via zFont App
In this guide we’ll explain how to change the font on your Vivo NEX S or download new fonts to personalize your phone.
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo Nex S, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo Nex S will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Nex S via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo Nex S.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo Nex S will automatically have new font style.
Now, you know the way you can change font style on your Nex S in just some clicks with the help of zFont and iTheme. I hope you will find this article very useful and the way you can install this application on your phone.
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. What font is splattered all over your Vivo Nex S UI today? Let us know in the comments below!