The Way to Change Font Style On Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s MIUI 10 Android 9 Pie – In this article will give you a step-by-step procedure on how to change or adjust the fonts and icon sizes on your Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s Smartphone.
The Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s comes with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC Octa-Core processor that runs at a speed of 2.8 GHz, which can render a great performance together. There is an Adreno 630 GPU with an 6GB RAM, which can provide nice graphics with lag-free multitasking.
The Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s comes with a 5.99-inch FHD+ LCD IPS display. It has a high display resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels with sharp pixel density of 403 PPI that can give a nice viewing experience. Following the trendy 18:9 ration, it will utilize maximum screen space making it look more admirable.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s runs on the Android 9 Pie-based operating system, namely MIUI 10. The UI is much cleaner, along with streamlining a lot of the design.
MIUI is an advanced UI that is featured on all the latest Xiaomi mobile devices. Xiaomi offers a dedicated theme store to change the wallpaper, system accent, icons, fonts, and overall look.
Many Xiaomi users want to change their device font, but they can’t find any option in the theme setting. Actually, the font setting is disabled from the inner code. If you have a Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s device run on MIUI 10 based on Android 9 Pie and cannot find font change setting in the customization menu of the system theme manager.
How to Change Font Style in Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S via Theme Store
- First, you need to open Theme Manager Xiaomi and on the search menu, type free or aafont.
- Menu of several Xiaomi fonts will pop up and next, you can choose View All.
- Choose your preferred font and click the green Download button and apply button respectively.
- Xiaomi font will be automatically changed to your preferred type. To reset to default font, just simply change the theme.
How to Change Font Style in Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S via zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Xiaomi (MIUI) and Method 3 (latest) respectively.
- Once applied, the font will make your Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S display looks even better
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and size on your font in Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S. What’re your favorite fonts for Android apps? just leave a comment below. Enjoy!