Two Ways to Change Font Style On Xiaomi Mi Play MIUI 10.0 Android 8.1 Oreo – Xiaomi has always offered a lot of customization options, and by changing the system font on the Xiaomi Mi Play your phone can have a fresh new look and stand out.
The Xiaomi Mi Play comes with all the features that make it a complete all-round performance. It has been equipped with Octa-Core processor set at the clock speed of 2.3 GHz, which is seated upon the MediaTek Helio P35 MT6765 chipset and can provide a satisfying performance together. There is an PowerVR GE8320 GPU that looks after the graphics keeping it smooth while the 4GB RAM handles the multitasking and the gaming requirement by keeping it lag-free.
The Xiaomi Mi Play features a 5.84-inch LCD IPS display. The screen has FHD+ resolution (1080 x 2280 pixels) and retains pixel density of 432 PPI, which can provide an amazing viewing experience.
The Xiaomi Mi Play lineup will run a new version of MIUI 10.0 based on Android 8.1 Oreo. The Xiaomi’s interface is fast and comes loaded with some interesting features.
MIUI is a customized UI based on Android to intensify Xiaomi smartphone users experience. With a built-in theme store, you can change the look and feel of the UI with a matter of seconds. It will implement new wallpaper, icons, colors, and fonts to the MIUI.
By default, the company ships some fonts on its Xiaomi Mi Play devices running MIUI 10.0 but you have the option of downloading more from the Xiaomi Theme Store, though the majority of the fonts on the store are only available as a paid download.
How to Change Font Style in Xiaomi Mi Play via Theme Store
- First, you need to open Theme Manager Xiaomi and on the search menu, type free or aafont.
- Menu of several Xiaomi fonts will pop up and next, you can choose View All.
- Choose your preferred font and click the green Download button and apply button respectively.
- Xiaomi font will be automatically changed to your preferred type. To reset to default font, just simply change the theme.
How to Change Font Style in Xiaomi Mi Play via zFont App
- Find and install zFont custom font installer app for Xiaomi Mi Play from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Xiaomi Mi Play, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Xiaomi (MIUI) and Method 3 (latest) respectively.
- Once applied, the font will make your Xiaomi Mi Play display looks even better
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. What font is splattered all over your Xiaomi Mi Play UI today? Let us know in the comments below!