Factory reset Honor 7A returns your device to the same state it was in when it rolled off the assembly line. It will remove files and apps you’ve created and installed, delete cache, junk files and return settings to their defaults. Today, we’re here to tell you how you can factory and hard reset Honor 7A.
The Honor 7A bears a 5.7-inch IPS LCD display, which comes with a complete bezel-less finish that renders panorama view along with a stylish aspect ratio of 18:9. It has Corning Gorilla Glass above the display that acts as a shield against bruises. A screen resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels enhances the visual experience with a sharp pixel density of 282 PPI.
Driving the system, there is an Octa-Core processor setup 4×1.4GHz ARM Cortex A53 + 4×1.1GHz ARM Cortex A53, which is seated on a Snapdragon 430 MSM8937 chip and delivers a powerful performance. A 2GB RAM and an Adreno 505 GPU handle heavy multitasking and games that demands good graphical effects.
When it comes to mobile operating systems, Android Phones have a solid reputation for stability. As a result, the need to reset the OS to clean the device from bugs or start a new one is rare. However, there may be occasions where you want to return the device to the state you bought it in from the Store.
Factory reset Honor 7A
- In the Home screen tap “Settings“.
- In the Settings screen, tap “System“.
- In the System screen, tap “Reset“.
- In the Reset screen, tap “Factory data reset“.
- At the bottom of the screen tap the “RESET PHONE” option.
- If prompted, enter your device PIN/password/pattern. Touch “NEXT“.
- Finally tap “RESET PHONE“.
- After your Honor 7A reset, you see the Welcome screen and you can set up your phone.
Reset Screen Lock Honor 7A
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Honor 7A from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Honor 7A.
Hard reset Honor 7A from Recovery
- Ensure that the Honor 7A is powered off.
- Push Volume Up and Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when Huawei eRecovery Mode shows up.
- Choose Wipe data/Factory reset.
- You need to confirm your action once more by choosing Wipe data
- Finally, choose Reboot system.
The Honor 7A is a great device which ends up with strong features. The smartphone has a decent storage capacity which can capture anonymous files and documents. The phone is equipped with a great configuration and the primary camera is also great for the users. The large display also contributes to the amazing experience.
Fortunately, there aren’t many Honor 7A specific problems. Some of the problems that the smartphone has are more than troublesome, but fortunately can be fixed at most in a few minutes. Every problem has a solution, no matter how complex. See you in the next article about how to update Honor 7A.