Vivo X23 has a very useful option to reset Android to its original state, which is known as, reset system to original factory settings. Using this guide, you’ll learn how to reset Vivo X23.
Vivo X23 has been equipped with an Octa-Core processor that runs at a speed of 2 GHz. It is seated upon the Snapdragon 670 chipset. Further, there is an Adreno 615 GPU and 8GB RAM, that handles gaming and multitasking of the device with ease. For power backup, there is a Li-Polymer battery having 3500 mAh capacity.
Vivo X23 comes with a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display that has a bezel-less design with a waterdrop notch on top. It has a screen resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels and a pixel density of 394 ppi. The aspect ratio of 19:9 adds style to the screen.
Before you can even begin to think about giving your Vivo X23 to someone else, you need to take some time to wipe and reset it to factory settings. Doing so will ensure that nobody has access to the treasure trove of personal information we all keep on our phones. This also works if your Vivo X23 randomly shuts off and won’t turn back on.
Factory reset Vivo X23
- In the Home screen tap Settings.
- In the Settings screen, tap More settings.
- In the More settings screen, tap Backup & reset.
- In the Backup & reset screen, tap Erase all data.
- At the bottom of the screen tap the Format Phone Storage option.
- Finally click Clear Now.
- After your Vivo X23 reset, you see the Welcome screen and you can set up your phone.
Reset Screen Lock Vivo X23
- Log into https://www.google.com/android/find with your Google Account ID and password.
- Select the Vivo X23 from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase Device button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Vivo X23.
Hard reset Vivo X23 from Recovery
- Shut down your Vivo X23 completely by pressing the Power button.
- Press and hold the Power key and Volume Up button at the same time.
- Release them when you see the Vivo logo.
- Then you will see the Fastboot Mode.
- Scroll to Recovery Mode and enter it by pressing Power button.
- Scroll to Wipe data.
- Press the Wipe data button.
- Scroll to OK.
- Press the Reboot system menu.
- The Vivo X23 will now wipe all contents.
Vivo X23 comes with an affordable budget and brings amazing features among which storage is a major highlight. It also offers excellent performance with a healthy power supply. The good quality camera too adds up to its charm.
Fortunately, there aren’t many Vivo X23 specific problems. Some of the problems that the smartphone has are more than troublesome, but fortunately can be fixed at most in a few minutes. Every problem has a solution, no matter how complex. See you in the next article about how to change storage settings on Vivo X23.