A factory reset can help resolve issues with your Huawei nova 4e if it gets stuck or freezes, runs slowly or encounters a problem which you cannot identify. Today, we’re here to tell you how you can factory and hard reset Huawei nova 4e.
The Huawei nova 4e comes with a 6.15-inch IPS LCD display having a screen resolution of 1080 x 2312 pixels and a density of 415 ppi. The bezel-less display has an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 that makes it look more stylish.
In terms of performance, it features a HiSilicon KIRIN 710 Octa-Core (4×2.2 GHz ARM Cortex A73+ 4x 1.7 GHz ARM Cortex A53) processor. It is seated upon the HiSilicon KIRIN 710 chipset and assisted by the ARM Mali-G51MP4 GPU that handles the graphics. There is a massive 4GB ram that will make sure there is no lag in the smartphone.
Whether you are selling your Huawei nova 4e, are having problems, or just want a fresh start, there are a variety of reasons you might need a reset. This also works if your device randomly shuts off and won’t turn back on. Let’s take a look at how to factory reset Huawei nova 4e.
Hard reset Huawei nova 4e via Recovery
- Shut down your Huawei nova 4e completely by pressing the Power button.
- Simultaneously press and hold the “Volume UP” and “Power” buttons until the device vibrates and the Huawei eRecovery screen appears then release all buttons.
- From the eRecovery screen, select “Wipe data/Factory reset“.
- Touch “Wipe data” to confirm the whole operation.
- The reset will commence and once it’s finished, tap “Reboot system“.
- Wait for your phone to finish rebooting and then set up your Huawei nova 4e as a new device.
Factory reset Huawei nova 4e
- Go to your Huawei nova 4e phone Settings.
- Find the System option among the available menu and tap on it.
- You will find more option, and you need to find Reset and then tap on it.
- At the bottom, you will see the option of Reset Phone, tap on this option as well.
- One more thing, tap on the Reset Phone option and now the factory reset will begin.
- Once the factory reset process is complete, the phone will turn back on automatically.
Reset Screen Lock Huawei nova 4e
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Huawei nova 4e from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Huawei nova 4e.
The Huawei nova 4e features a powerful configuration which outputs seamless performance. The cameras capture great quality pictures and videos. It has a strong spec sheet which can impress the users. Overall, the device is a good option its price range, you can go for it.
This is a common problem, so if you were able to unlock your smartphone thanks to the guide or there is a method that we haven’t covered let us know in the comments below.