You may want to reset Vivo V9 to its factory settings, if it doesn’t work properly, it freezes or annoys you with error messages. In this tutorial, we’ll see how to hard and factory reset Vivo V9.
Vivo V9 flaunts a superb quality IPS LCD display that comes with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels along with a pixel density of 400 ppi. It has been provided with Corning Gorilla Glass protection that keeps it away from bruises and spots.
Under its roof, it has integrated strong internal hardware that provides the best performance in all fields like gaming and multitasking. While the Snapdragon 626 MSM8953 Pro Plus handles the overall operations, the Octa-Core processor setup Cortex A53 delivers fast performance. It further has an Adreno 506 GPU that gives good graphical effects. The 4GB RAM is also included for lag-free user-experience.
If your Vivo V9 isn’t working the way it should, it might be time to consider factory resetting. Resetting and wiping a phone can clear out problems that cause it to get stuck in a loop, appear sluggish or interfere with performance.
Hard reset Vivo V9 via Recovery
Hard reset is a method of reset via recovery mode. You can use this method if Vivo V9 is experiencing bootloop. It may seem a little complicated, but you don’t need to worry because it’s also quite easy to do, just follow the guide below.
- Shut down your Vivo V9 completely by pressing the Power button.
- Push Volume Up and Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when Vivo Recovery Mode shows up.
- Select Recovery mode by pressing Volume down button and enter it by pressing Power button.
- Choose Wipe data.
- Select Wipe data from the menu. Select the OK option.
- Finally, choose Reboot system.
Factory reset Vivo V9 via Settings
The easiest way to clean Vivo V9 from third-party applications and any data in the application is to do a reset via the settings menu.
This way, you don’t have to uninstall apps one by one and clean from cache, dalvik cache and other files.
- In the Home screen tap Settings.
- In the Settings screen, tap More settings.
- In the More settings screen, tap Backup & reset.
- In the Backup & reset screen, tap Erase all data.
- At the bottom of the screen tap the Format Phone Storage option.
- Finally click Clear Now.
- After your Vivo V9 reset, you see the Welcome screen and you can set up your phone.
Reset Screen Lock Vivo V9
If your Vivo V9 phone is locked by a screen pattern or PIN, to fix this you need to reset via the Google Find My Device service.
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Vivo V9 from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Vivo V9.
The Vivo V9 is a sheer delight for the users looking for an excellent set of cameras. Regarding performance, it has a very good configuration to manage with the overall lag-free task. The cameras are capable of capturing an excellent image. It has a decent battery backup that can be fueled easily.
If you run into a serious problem, especially one involving hardware, the best solution is probably to contact the manufacturer or retailer support for your phone.
If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to talk to us in the comments. For other tips and tricks such as how to bypass google account on Vivo V9 which will be coming soon.