If your Huawei Nova 5T has such a problem e.g slowing down and generates error messages, You can use the reset option straight from inside the Android operating system. So no need to panic, because you can use the reset option through both your phone settings and the recovery mode.
The Huawei Nova 5T flaunts a 6.26inch IPS LCD display having a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and a pixel density of 412 PPI, which can provide a sharp and clear vision.
The device is based upon the HiSilicon KIRIN 980 chipset that supports an Octa-Core processor having a clock speed of 2.6 GHz. For the graphics, there is an ARM Mali G76 GPU, which handle the efficiency of the processor and there is a 6GB ram, which can provide smooth multitasking and gaming.
Sometimes things go wrong with your device, and the Huawei Nova 5T is no exception. One way to remedy many issues is to do a Factory data reset. And this might be the easiest way to solve the problem on your device. Because sometimes it’s just a problem with the software.
Hard reset Huawei Nova 5T via Recovery
- Shut down your Huawei Nova 5T completely by pressing the Power button.
- Press and hold the “Power” key and “Volume Up” button at the same time.
- Release them when you see the Huawei logo.
- Then you will see the “Fastboot Mode“.
- Touch “Wipe data/Factory reset“.
- Choose “Wipe data” to confirm the whole operation.
- Press the “Reboot system” menu.
- The Huawei Nova 5T will now wipe all contents.
Factory reset Huawei Nova 5T
- Tap on the Settings icon from the menu.
- Scroll down and tap on the System option.
- Tap on the Reset option.
- Then choose Reset Phone button at the bottom.
- Finally, tap on the Reset phone once again to start the factory reset on your Huawei Nova 5T.
Reset Passcode or Pattern Lock Huawei Nova 5T
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Huawei Nova 5T from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Huawei Nova 5T.
The Huawei Nova 5T is a very affordable phone but has decent quality features. It has a very good set of cameras on both sides that can click good photos and videos. The performance is decent and will not displease the users at all. It also offers excellent performance with a healthy power supply.
Despite some problems here and there, the Huawei Nova 5T is still a great phone. Do you have any problems that you didn’t see above? Leave a comment below, and we’ll troubleshoot the issue with you. Check out some tips and tricks such as how to update Huawei Nova 5T, we will publish it soon.