If your Oppo R11 is running slowly or you’re encountering bugs and crashes on a regular basis, an easy solution is to simply reset your device to its defaults, removing all your apps, files and everything else that could be causing a problem.
The Oppo R11 comes with a 5.5 Inch AMOLED display with a pixel density of 367 PPI. It is result of a great screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. Moreover it has an aspect ratio of 16:9 which which makes it trendy as per the present vogue. The device houses a 64GB inbuilt storage so that you can save ample amount files and documents.
It is equipped with Octa-Core processors that have clock speeds of 2.2 GHz respectively. The processors are assisted by a 4GB RAM to ensure a powerful performance even while running multiple apps. The graphical needs of the system are handled by an Adreno 512 GPU. The entire configuration is built upon a Snapdragon 660 chipset.
3 Methods to Reset Oppo R11
If your phone is malfunctioning and slow then factory reset can help you solve the issue. The process of resetting the Oppo R11 is a lot different than other phones. There are 3 new resetting methods in this post — factory, hard and remote reset. Let’s find out the best way to reset your Oppo R11.
Performing a hard and factory reset will wipe all data like your messages, files, call log, contacts stored on the internal storage and all 3rd-party apps and app updates.
Reset passcode or pattern lock Oppo R11
- Log into Find My Device with your Google Account (email) and password.
- Select the Oppo R11 from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase Device option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Oppo R11.
Hard reset Oppo R11 from Recovery
- Shut down your Oppo R11 completely by pressing the Power button.
- Press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time on your Oppo R11.
- Release the all buttons when the phone vibrates.
- From recovery, tap Wipe data.
- Choose Wipe data (Keep SMS, Contacts and Photos).
- Then you select OK if you are sure to reset data.
- When finished, select Reboot.
Factory reset Oppo R11 from Settings
- In the Home screen tap Settings.
- In the Settings screen, tap Additional settings.
- In the Additional settings screen, tap Backup & reset.
- In the Backup & reset screen, tap Erase all data (factory data reset).
- At the bottom of the screen tap the Erase Data option.
- After your Oppo R11 reset, you see the Welcome screen and you can set up your device.
The Oppo R11 impresses with its beautiful and elegant design as well as with its good features at an excellent price. The good quality camera too adds up to its charm. A larger expandable memory and a bigger battery would have made it the perfect device to pursue in a moderate budget. It sets mid-range smartphones, but is still a great device from Oppo.
These are several of the most common Oppo R11 problems and troubleshooting tips we have come across. Have you encountered any other problems with this phone? Save even more money by getting free advice. See you in the next article about how to update Oppo R11.